Managed Services option from ITRS
ITRS’ managed services option guarantees that your ITRS product deployments are performing when and how you need
Our ITRS Managed Services team takes full responsibility for managing and supporting Geneos and Insights environments on behalf of our clients.
Working with our Managed Service professionals, our clients are assured of the highest levels of performance from their ITRS product deployments. They can be confident in the knowledge that their performance management and operational analytics systems are rigorously managed in turn.
Our on-site support is complemented by our offshore support, ensuring clients receive a seamless service throughout. As part of the Managed Service, ITRS takes on responsibility for making sure your ITRS deployments are performing as expected, and investigating causes of any issues, should they occur. The Managed Service also takes responsibility for licensing and upgrading ITRS software as necessary to safeguard system stability. It also provides governance to increase reliability of your ITRS environments and so you can trust the output produced.
Key elements of the Managed Service include:
- Governance and reporting: The team provides management reporting on details such as number of calls logged, volume of alerts, configuration changes and server utilisation to meet SLAs.
- Product guidance and education: Available to answer questions about ITRS product capabilities, plug-in suitability and configuration to encourage wider adoption across the IT infrastructure.
- New requirement service: The team can help configure your ITRS product deployments to remain up to date with the latest releases, ensuring system stability.
- Market Open and Close performance checks: Provides proactive health checks at market-open and market-close to enhance trust in monitoring performance at times of peak volume.
- ITRS University: Offers accreditation to support teams and developers who configure the solution.
- Reduces deployment time for new software, components, plug-ins or upgrades for greater efficiencies of scale and a more streamlined operation.
- Increases stability, scalability and performance of your ITRS software to maximise your return on investment in critical tools and to enhance confidence in your service.
- Ensures continued stability and reliability of ITRS software deployments by governing and maintaining configuration standards following system changes.
- Makes available experienced Geneos and Insights practitioners to work on your site to answer questions, investigate issues and provide product expertise, guidance and support.
- Management of your ITRS software, allowing application development and support teams to focus on their primary role of servicing, and enhancing, the business.