What I’ve found with ITRS is that it can give me that front to back view that I need
VP of Enterprise Monitoring Services at Bank of America
ITRS Geneos allows organisations to manage and measure trading activity on systems
• Provides real-time visibility into its intra-day transactions volumes.
• Measures latency of message propagation (e.g. orders and acknowledgements) through their systems and monitors messages that fail to arrive at a destination.
• Insight into trading behaviour across different execution venues and a greater understanding of the impact to backend systems and processing of transactions.
• Early warning system to flag abnormal activity in transactions volumes, such as changes in processing volumes or if an Exchange is trading volumes outside of its expected parameters.
• Authenticated user access and audit functionality to comply with regulation and see who has made changes.
• Web-based dashboards provide a real-time summary view of business and system information, with a dashboard to source metric drill-down.
• Users can collaborate to publish updates, assign incidents and automate remedial actions.
• Integrations to network monitoring tools eg. Corvil, Ixia, and NIKSUN.