Do you have experience managing client expectations and issues and are looking for a flexible and remote position in the US? ITRS Group is looking to hire an inclusive Professional Services Consultant, and the role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package. In this role, you will manage and deliver client-facing projects.
In your first week as our Professional Services Consultant, these are some projects you would be taking on:
- Perform business analysis and workshop facilitation techniques to obtain client requirements and influence their behaviour
- Design solutions by identifying functional and user experience based deliverables, and delivery methodology, based upon agreed requirements
- Perform Project and Client Management to deliver project outcomes successfully
- Deliver Classroom-based product training to our clients
You will also be responsible for delivering client empowerment through the successful handover of all required collateral and knowledge to ensure clients use and grow our solutions post project closure. To apply for this professional services position, you will require three years of experience working in a client-facing environment and experience working in a project orientated and time-sensitive environment.
You will also need the following professional services business development skills:
- Business Analysis experience
- Project Management experience
- Minimum three years experience in a technical IT role
- Experience in one or more UNIX Operating Systems
If you like the sound of this remote Professional Services Consultant job, please apply with ITRS Group today.
ITRS Group's technology establishes and maintains operational resilience for businesses operating in demanding environments where technology failure means business failure. With over 20 years of experience serving enterprise clients across industry markets, 800 clients worldwide rely on ITRS for their estate monitoring, capacity planning, IT analytics and load testing.