Elasticsearch monitoring with ITRS Geneos
Ensure maximum availability and performance of your Elasticsearch environment.
Geneos allows Elasticsearch monitoroing through the Toolkit plug-in. The integration allows you to track the health of an Elasticsearch environment in real-time. See the key Elasticsearch performance KPIs at a glance on a dashboard or drill down to the individual metrics of specific nodes to troubleshoot and remedy bottlenecks.
Key features and benefits
Geneos can monitor Elasticsearch metrics in several key areas:
- Cluster health
- Indexing performance
- Search performance
- Node and resource information
- Thread pool
The key use cases of Elasticsearch monitoring in Geneos are to:
- Monitor search performance over time and diagnose inefficient load times
- Ensure data is indexed efficiently
- Ensure the cluster is healthy and nodes are available
- Correlate Elasticsearch performance with system and network metrics