Although MongoDB enables massive data processing and simplified big data storage, end to end monitoring of a MongoDB environment is essential to provide the best performance and experience for users. The Geneos integration for MongoDB monitors the real-time state of the database, allowing you to ensure high availability in your applications.
Key features and benefits
The MongoDB integration allows you to:
- Monitor the real-time state of the database
- View reports of asserts, memory usage, locks and read / write statistics
- Correlate MongoDB activity with real-time transaction activity to see how your applications drive database usage
- Maximise database availability
- Analyse storage statistics in your database