Scope of Role
Our clients choose Managed Services to ensure Geneos is updated, operational and correctly configured. We also work with our clients to ensure their monitoring is taken to a higher level, to help them to get the most value out of the product.Daily the Service Delivery team monitors all ITRS components in our client environment to ensure they are available and operational. We respond to client queries on how to use the product, requests to make changes and configuration requests where the client requires. Also we perform project work which includes upgrading and enhancing our client's Geneos environment.
We also work with our on-site team members who are based in New York, London, Singapore and Mumbai working on our client premises.You will be involved in solution and analysing issues and speaking to global clients by phone/chat. You will learn new technologies used by our clients through Geneos.Please note that the Manila Service Center operates a 24/7 shift rotation, with the majority of shifts during week days. There may be an opportunity for travel abroad to a client site based on the requirements of the client (e.g. for a specific project).
As an Associate Service Delivery Consultant, you will:
- Reporting to our Service Delivery Manager, Monitor ITRS components in our client environment and resolve issues to ensure availability and Client Service level agreements (SLA's) are met.
- Resolve Client Queries with guidance from senior team members in providing clients with the information they need to use ITRS products and implementing changes to deliver the latest monitoring for the client.
- Resolve Client Incidents by investigating and resolving issues with ITRS components in our client environment with guidance from senior team members.
- Respond to Client Configuration Requests by gathering requirements and helping the client configure Geneos implementing within client Service level agreement (SLA's) with guidance from senior team members.
- Document information by updating the knowledge base to provide accurate troubleshooting for the Managed Services team.
- Reactively provide ideas and suggestions to improve on the service and delivery of Managed Services for our clients and the effectiveness of services, software and solutions delivered by ITRS as a whole.
You will have:
- Educated to Degree level in an IT related subject
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- An understanding in Unix and Windows Operating Systems
- An understanding of SQL and Databases e.g. MySQL, Sybase, Oracle
A person in this role would benefit from the following:
- Experience using or administering one of the following real-time monitoring tools Geneos, Capability Planner, Gateway Hub, Uptrends.
- Exposure to an ITIL Operations environment.
- Experience of Application Support in Financial Services.
- Deliver continuous improvement
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Dental Health Cover
About ITRS Group:
ITRS Group's technology establishes and maintains operational resilience for businesses operating in where technology failure means business failure. By transforming the mass of raw data into meaningful information, ITRS helps enterprises run their IT estates intelligently, prevent outages and maximise efficiency. With over 20 years' experience serving enterprise clients across industry markets, 800 clients worldwide rely on ITRS for their estate monitoring, capacity planning, IT analytics and load testing. We are a successful business full of opportunities.
Our People set us apart and our technology leads the way. A career with us means that you will part of a fast-growing and dynamic company. Every member of staff across the business takes pride in what they do and we recognise their skills, enthusiasm and loyalty; our people are our biggest asset and it's what makes our wonderful business tick.
ITRS Group is an Equal Opportunity employer and Inclusion is part of our everyday life. We celebrate diversity and pride ourselves on providing an environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and have a voice, allowing everyone to contribute equally. We remain committed to advocating inclusion, diversity, and equality into our ITRS family as we grow and enrich our business.
We welcome applications from everyone in the community as we recognise that a diverse workforce is a stronger workforce.