ITRS Group is looking to hire an experienced and talented Customer Success Manager to join our inclusive London team. This is a full-time role that comes with a favourable salary and a positive workplace culture.
Customer Success is a newly formed department in ITRS with the goal to build more proven value faster and to increase the sustainable profitability for both our customers and ITRS. In this Customer Success Manager role, you will help scale up the department across multiple products and be responsible for driving product adoption, identifying growth opportunities, and delivering positive business outcomes.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Utilise information on customer business, needs, and strategy to support customer success
- Perform assessments and analysis to optimise solutions
- Establish clear retention goals and process milestones
- Cross collaborate with our support, professional services, product, and sales teams to deliver customer outcomes
- Optimise and operationalise existing processes within the company
To succeed, you should have three years of experience in client support, customer success, relationship management, account management, or a similar role together with excellent communication, strategic planning, and project management skills.
You will also need:
- Good analytical skills
- To be comfortable working across multiple departments
- The ability to work to deadline
- To be a team player
If our Customer Success Manager job in London sounds the right fit for you, please apply today.!
People and technology set us apart. A career at ITRS will enable you to become an integral part of an inclusive, collaborative and ambitious company. Every team member takes pride in what they do; we recognise their expertise, commitment, and loyalty; our people are our greatest asset, and it’s what makes our business so successful.