The successful ITOps Infrastructure & System Admin will:
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
- Have five years experience within IT Support, Desktop Support, L2 or L3 infrastructure support
- Know about network operating systems, particularly Linux, and Windows servers
- Understand network design, troubleshooting, and Data Center support experience
In this collaborative IT Managed Services position, you will be responsible for contributing to and maintaining the continuity of the IT Operation across the company. You will work closely with various stakeholders, such as DevOps and Customer Success teams, to properly design roles and handle/preventive maintenance of the servers.
Additional IT responsibilities include:
- Providing, protecting and maintaining cybersecurity across assets, resources, software, hardware, infrastructure, access codes and firewalls
- Contributing to the positive user experience in using IT and security infrastructure and equipment
- Coordinating with team leads for their requirement for hardware, peripherals, software, access, and cloud provisioning
To learn more or apply for this working Infrastructure & System Admin job in Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, please contact us today! Every team member takes pride in what they do; we recognise their expertise, commitment and loyalty; our people are our greatest asset, and it’s what makes our wonderful business so successful.
Are you an IT Systems Administrator based in Makati, Metro Manila, looking for a new challenge with fantastic pay? We are looking for a full-time IT Systems Administrator to join our inclusive team. This role offers a favourable salary and benefits for the right candidate.
People and technology set us apart. A career at ITRS will enable you to become an integral part of an inclusive, collaborative and ambitious company. As IT support, you work internally within the organisation to keep and maintain the efficiency of the working environment.