If you already were working in this Product Marketing Manager role, here are some of the things you would have done last week:
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products which involve several different departments
- Obtain insights into customers' usage of current products, buyer personas, surveys and sales data
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing and other departments to help clearly define the customer problems we're seeking to solve
- Quantify business cases for individual products, and help create ROI calculators
You will also need to demonstrate knowledge of GDPR and e-Privacy to assist products' positioning in the market place and always be one step ahead.
You will need 5+ years of experience in a commercial business environment, perhaps as a B2C PM or B2B product manager, along with the following:
- A good understanding of the challenges faced by customers, and the variety of approaches used to address them
- Previous product management experience developing product marketing strategies in a business context
- Knowledge of monitoring and analytics software
- Great presentation skills
For further details, and to apply for this Product Marketing Manager job in London, contact ITRS Group today. Our people set us apart, and our technology leads the way.
ITRS is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to work in a stunning location in London. You will be exercising your product marketing skills in the digital, data, performance, product, technology and analytics division of an inclusive and successful company. The Product Marketing Manager role comes with a generous salary and benefits package.
The Product Marketing Manager will work with Sales, Marketing and Product Management teams to understand our products and capabilities to articulate the customer problems we solve clearly. You'll analyse addressable market sizes, competitive landscapes, and solution requirements to define where ITRS should best invest in new products and features.