Advance the ITRS product offerings to new heights through:
· Development of new applications using cutting-edge technology while adhering to strict quality standards
· Improvement of existing monitoring applications catered to client satisfaction
· Proactive contribution to improving the engineering teams processes and standards
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
At the heart of our company are our innate, shared values that underpin everything we do. We would require the successful post-holder to live the values which will ensure our cultures remains a healthy one. To be successful we would be looking for the following experience, skills and behaviours:
· Design and develop new ITRS products – as ITRS moves towards the future, new and exciting products are being developed for clients around the world. You will be expected to proactively use your knowledge and company resources to contribute to the development of these new products. As such, you need to have expertise and/or experience (at least 5 years) in the following:
o User-centric applications
o Version Control
· Improve the existing ITRS products – Geneos is the number one AIOps platform for DevOps and ITOps teams in the financial industry. You will contribute in the design and development new features for Geneos, as well as address issues being raised by clients from all around the world.
· Deliver code adhering to Development’s quality standards – The Development team emphasizes shift-left testing, which results in fewer bugs being reported during integration testing. You should have a quality-first mindset, as well as experience in:
o Unit Testing
o Static Testing
o Continuous Integration
o Code review
· Work within an Agile development environment – The Development team adopts the Scrum Framework, which allows them to release relevant product increments in a short period of time. As such, the following agile values are regarded with great importance:
· Prepared to work outside of their specialization at any time when doing so would provide the greatest progress towards the sprint goal.
· Willing to expand skillset to increase value to the team.
· Actively look for work to do, rather than wait to be assigned work.
· Chooses sprint tasks based on progress towards the sprint goal, not on personal preferences.
· Comfortable on being open and honest towards the team.
· Regards one’s self as accountable to each member of the team.
· Promotes team collaboration and open communication in the workplace.
ITRS Group’s technology establishes and maintains operational resilience for businesses operating in demanding environments where technology failure means business failure. By transforming the mass of raw data into meaningful information, ITRS helps enterprises run their IT estates intelligently, prevent outages and maximise efficiency. With over 20 years’ experience serving enterprise clients across industry markets, 800 clients worldwide rely on ITRS for their estate monitoring, capacity planning, IT analytics and load testing. We are a successful business full of opportunities.
Our People set us apart and our technology leads the way. A career with us means that you will part of a fast-growing, strong and dynamic company. Every member of staff across the business takes pride in what they do, and we recognise their skills, dedication and loyalty; our people are our biggest asset and it’s what makes our wonderful business tick.