In this Senior Technical Writer role, you will work with development teams worldwide to deliver product information to a range of audiences, from managerial and end-user to developer and sysadmin.
If you were already in this content manager role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
- Creating and managing new product information, including How-To articles, FAQs, Quick Start Guides, User Guides and videos
- Improving existing product documentation and media in line with user feedback and helping repurpose existing content
- Creating project plans that allow the delivery of high-quality sets of documentation
- Working with stakeholders in London, Edinburgh. Gothenburg, Manila and New York to ensure product information meets clients’ needs
Advanced and demonstrable experience with API documentation, scripting, SQL, Madcap Flare, GIT and graphics/video creation would also be beneficial.
Senior Technical Writer candidates will have the following experience,
- The ability to craft well-written, single-sourced content delivering technical information
- Experience as a practitioner of tech comms best practices and processes, possibly gained in a Partner Practice Dev team setting
- Experience running end to end projects
- Confidence using version control systems, authoring tools, HTML and related technologies
For full details of this Senior Tech Writer job in Manila, please contact the ITRS Group today.
ITRS is the leading provider of real-time monitoring solutions, providing financial institutions with the visibility necessary to identify, analyse and mitigate risk across their IT infrastructure and associated third-party trading and risk applications.
ITRS Group is looking for technical content management and product documentation expert in Manila, Philippines. As our Senior Technical Writer, creating user documentation for our global client base, you will earn a favourable salary and benefits package and join a welcome and inclusive culture.