Our clients choose Managed Services to ensure Geneos is kept up to date, operational and correctly configured and to continually assess how to improve Geneos (Run Geneos). We also deliver projects to continuely evolve their Geneos solutions, ensuring their monitoring is taken to a higher level of monitoring maturity level or to keep inline with ever changing client applications (Change Geneos).
As part of the global Managed Service team, the role will be to provide a mix of, both of, or focus on either, Run Geneos and Change Geneos services:
- Run Geneos activities are performed as part of a virtual service team, most of which are based in our Service Centre in Manila. Day to day activities involve handling Incidents, Service Requests and Problems, using the Incident management, Request fulfilment and Problem management processes, in line with our client agreed SLAs. Activities also include performing Business Analysis to identify how to improve Geneos to provde more value to our customers.
- Change Geneos activities involve delivering Geneos solution projects using our project governance and deployment methods, including Business Analysis, Solution Architecture, Implementation and Project Management.
When not working on client responsibilities, the role involves the continual drive to uphold and build the maturity of services offered by Managed Services in order to meet the department’s and the wider organisation’s goals.
A person in this role would be expected to have the following:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working in a client facing environment, preferably in a financial institution or vendor
- Ability to communicate ideas and solutions in a user friendly and easily understandable language
- An understanding in Unix and Windows Operating Systems.
- An understanding of Databases e.g. Oracle and an understanding of SQL.
A person in this role would benefit from the following:
- Experience or desire to work in a project orientated and time sensitive environment
- Experience or desire to manage client expectations and issues.
- Experience or desire to learn Business Analysis processes
- Experience or desire to learn with Project Management processes
- Experience or desire to learn using or administering a realtime monitoring tool, e.g. Geneos, BMC Patrol, AppDynamics, Nagios.
ITRS Group’s technology establishes and maintains operational resilience for businesses operating in demanding environments where technology failure means business failure. By transforming the mass of raw data into meaningful information, ITRS helps enterprises run their IT estates intelligently, prevent outages and maximise efficiency. With over 20 years’ experience serving enterprise clients across industry markets, 800 clients worldwide rely on ITRS for their estate monitoring, capacity planning, IT analytics and load testing. We are a successful business full of opportunities.
Our People set us apart and our technology leads the way. A career with us means that you will part of a fast-growing, strong and dynamic company. Every member of staff across the business takes pride in what they do, and we recognise their skills, dedication and loyalty; our people are our biggest asset and it’s what makes our wonderful business tick.